Gigabyte is the unit of digital information with prefix giga (109). 1 Gigabyte is equal to 1,000,000,000 bytes = 109 bytes in decimal (SI). 1 Gigabyte is equal to 1,073,741,824 bytes = 230 bytes in binary.
You can convert gigabytes to bytes, kilobytes, megabytes and terabytes for base 10 (decimal) and base 2 (binary) on the form above.
For more detailed GB conversion, please visit the converters below.
- Gigabytes to Kilobytes (GB to KB)
- Gigabytes to Megabytes (GB to MB)
- Gigabytes to Terabytes (GB to TB)
- Gigabytes to Kilobits (GB to kbit)
- Gigabytes to Megabits (GB to Mbit)
- Gigabytes to Gigabits (GB to Gbit)
- Gigabytes to Kibibytes (GB to KiB)
- Gigabytes to Mebibytes (GB to MiB)
- Gigabytes to Gibibytes (GB to GiB)
You can list gigabytes values to other units of data on Gigabytes Values Conversion Table.